Guys …. what’s better than coffee rubbed bacon …. nothing. I can’t think of anything better than this combination!
Let’s get down and dirty with it! Bacon. Coffee. Lettuce. Bread. Tomato.
Coffee Rubbed BLT ingredients:
- Thick cut bacon
- Silencer Smooth (finely ground)
- 2 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 Slices of tomato, or 5 sliced cherry tomatoes — personal fave cherry tomatoes
- Bbq sauce for spread
- Finely grind your Silencer Smooth (buy here) to an espresso grind
- Gently sprinkle the coffee grounds on your pieces of bacon and place your bacon in a skillet over medium heat to cook
- Cook your bacon until crispy crispy crispy and let cool while you toast your bread
- Place your clean lettuce, tomatoes, and dollop of bbq sauce on your bread
- Next, put your bacon on top of your lettuce and cover with your second piece of bread
- Eat and enjoy the gain of freedom